Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So...thank you to everyone who helped out with the newborn kits. They have been shipped to the humanitarian services in Salt Lake and will be blessing some sweet babies very soon. I am starting a new project that is more Long term. Making Bags for the school kit. If anyone wants to sew with me and get as many of these done as possible, that would be great! My goal is 50. Then in 6 months when all the really good deals on school supplies come around we can fill them! Here is the link for the pattern and such http://www.ldsphilanthropies.org/humanitarian-services/patterns/service-project-guidelines.pdf. Just page through untill you find "school kit"
thanks.
p.s. I can serge them all for you guys after you are done sewing if you want. Because I figured out how to thread the serger! Thanks grandma!

No comments: