Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our October camping trip was a fun, cold time this year. I love camping...but having a 4 month old baby to take camping in the cold made me a bit nervous. He did so great though. He slept through the night every night in his little tent, inside our big tent. The first night we let liv sleep in with my aunt. I guess she was up all hours talking about how she couldn't sleep 'cause she really wanted to go fishing and find some frogs. Well she was able to do all that and more. I love camping, out in the trees and quiet night. There are not many things i love more than being cuddled up in a tent at night with my sweet jonny.
The weekend we always go, there is a big yard sale festival in the nearby little town. More yard sales than you can ever imagine. I was able to find exactly what i needed to finish a painting I have been working on, and jonny found some old tools. my aunt got this amazing map of Europe that had been from an old school.

No comments: