Monday, September 19, 2011

*Well...we are finally getting settled around here. We had a big weekend a bit ago with lots of family coming in town for livs baptism. We had a good time and liv was so happy that everyone was able to come.....thanks!

*Lincoln has turned a corner with preschool and told me that he likes it now, there is no more crying or holding on to my leg....he just says bye and goes....im so proud of him! At dinner he often talks about things they do at school, I can tell he is enjoying it.

*I have been enjoying wearing sweaters and making chili for dinner, and the other night we used our fireplace...the kids thought that was the coolest, and linc laid in front of it like a cat for quite a while. Now if it could just never get below 60 degrees during the day that would be really good.

*I got a new calling as primary secretary, no matter where i go i just can't escape primary :)  

* Ian has been sick for a while with a bad cold then the other night he was so fussy and couldn't sleep. Jonny and I had him snuggling with us on the couch while we watched a movie. He finally relaxed with the crying and was a happy little potato, then out of nowhere tons of puke.... all over jonny  Poor jonny handled it very well for someone who can't even stand when the kids drool on him. Ian had a rough couple days but is doing much better now....and his sweet old self.

3 comments:

emily said...

Poor Ian! Poor Jonny! I hope they are both recovering. A fireplace sounds delightful. I think I could curl up in front of one right now!
Love your new calling. And yay for Liv!

Doris said...

Jen,
The first 10 or 12 years that I was in the Bloomington 1st ward was in Primary. I am back in it.
we hope Ian is doing better, poor guy.
Secretary is a good calling, you just do what you are asked and you don't teach and you don't have the stress of being the President, you remember what that was like. Love mom

maryirene said...

so glad to hear you're getting settled. bummer about ian! tell johnny jeffrey's the same way, so i am impressed.
miss you guys.