Monday, January 9, 2012




We are finally back and into our old routine again. The kids started back to school today and I spent the day doing some serious laundry....almost done. We had a really fun road trip and a great time in Utah. Olivia always looks so forward to going and spending time with her cousin(s). The kids did amazingly well in the car for such a long time....and the dog did even better. The weather was lovely, Jonny and I ate waffles with friends in Salt Lake...outside for dinner. That's a pretty big treat in December.

My back is starting to hurt and my body is getting swollen....from this sweet baby. My dr. visits are 2 weeks apart at this point and I'm getting closer. Well...hopefully these blog posts will be more regular now that things are back to normal....at least until march:)

Grandma....I think lincoln may be ready for a bigger apron :)

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm glad you're back! I miss you guys!