Saturday, February 4, 2012

Its funny now that i'm really really pregnant when i go out in public people are often asking me what i'm having and what her name will be. I tell them i don't have a name yet and ask if they have any good ideas I could use. I haven't gotten any good name ideas this way yet....
on my last baby name poll captain squid face seems to have won, we aren't going with that. Around here this baby has been called baby mrs. honey for the past few months....we need to stop because it's going to be hard to call her anything else. Here is a current list...it is always changing, do you have any favorites?

Fern, Geneva, Coraline, Verona, Sadie, Rosie or rose or rosalie, ruby,
middle names  mae, goldie,

we will keep at it, and in a few short weeks hopefully have something great...I never can really decide until I see her sweet face:)

3 comments:

Ty said...

haha! I'd love to know what kinds of names people suggest for you.

I like Fern (sounds really good with your last name) Cora, but my personal fave is Geneva. It was my great grandma's name, plus it's got good nickname potential, which to me is a plus. And it's similar to you name which I think is sweet. But why not just Honey? Ty has a cousin with that name. For real. She's an adult. But I think it's kinda cute...

emily said...

I'm pretty sure that big long comment I left was under Ty's name. Sorry about that. I'm sure he would have strong feelings about names too :)

Nic and Abbey said...

I'm a huge sucker for ruby. It's one of my faves. A friend just named a baby girl Bay. I think it's so pretty. I asked Ella, and she suggested 'rainbow gives' and 'Ellie'. So take your pick. ;)