Tuesday, March 20, 2012




We are home. Last night was our first spent here at home.....it was a long long night. She really likes to be held at night. My milk is "in" so im hoping that will fatten her up and help her sleep a little bit. She is really sweet and so amazingly soft. I had to take her in for her billi check today and they said she was back to normal, and no more blood draws. Great news.
I decorated her corner of the room with some quick watercolor prints and gold washi tape...
The kids all adore her, and even ian will pat her on her head so softly.
 Look at that cute double chin:)

3 comments:

Abbey said...

congrats! she is lovely and perfect and looks so much like olivia! i'm dying to know the name you chose!!

emily said...

So so sweet! I love her already! And your pictures are so pretty! Glad you survived the first night, I think that's a major milestone. Congrats!!!

Carolyn said...

Congrats! When was baby Nora born? I had my baby on March 19th. We named her Gwen Elizabeth. Can't wait to hear details of Nora!