Sunday, August 19, 2012

catch up

So...I am very sorry but I can't find my camera cord that attaches to the computer. I have been putting off writing a blog post until I could post photos from life's recent events. I have a couple random pics on my phone, and i guess that will have to do till I find the cord. I will now bore you with a list of what we have been doing lately...in no order (because that is the theme of my life lately)

* olivia had a birthday, she is now 9! holy smokes when did that happen. We went to the nature center, had a little family party, and went to the pet store to choose a pet fish. Ate chocolate cake and ended the night with a little Just Dance. Liv has some sweet dance moves.

* Lincoln lost his 2 front teeth...and became a jr. ranger.

* We went camping for our family vacation in the U.P.
It was beautiful, so so beautiful. Camping right on the beach out in the middle of nowhere. I have never seen a starry sky like the ones over Lake Superior. Amazing.

* We moved. It is so hard to move, I am slowly digging out and trying to figure out where things should go. The town is close to our old one (although we did almost end up in north carolina), but nicer and more cute. They have better schools, and allow chickens. jonny is interested in this hobby, but sadly I think molly would be pretty interested as well. Our street is a dead end and is full of children. The back yard in fenced, and big. Ian is loving it. I have talked to more neighbors the past 2 weeks then the whole time we lived in north aurora. The girl across the street even brought us cookies :)

* Went to a cruise in last night with our friends from our old ward, the guys both showed their cars.
We had root beer floats, and the kids all entered a hula hoop contest. ..except liv, who was to shy.

                                 she is so popular...liv and all her primary friends playing with nora
           

2 comments:

emily said...

yay! I have been meaning to write you forever and ever. life is so much crazier than before. Everytime I have a moment I think, I should really do laundry...

maryirene said...

that all sounds so fantastic! i'm so happy for you.