Friday, January 11, 2013

ian is a dry boy

 This sweet little man is learning not to pee in his pants. he had been wearing regular underwear
since saturday. We have 2 whole days of no wet pants! not including overnight.
We have a gum ball machine that he gets to turn put a coin in and turn the crank....and get a jellybean !(they fit in the gum ball machine) he will tell me he needs to go potty, and if he tries and nothing happens he'll say "pee pee empty....need drink more water.....get candy" he is working the system.
Who cares! it will save me so much time and money to have a dry boy. I cant wait to see what this next few weeks holds...im hoping for lots of dry undies.

2 comments:

emily said...

congrats ian!!! I hope for lots of dry pants and less laundry for you!! I think the gumball machine is an excellent incentive!

maryirene said...

good luck! going to utah over christmas ruined all our progress with calder. oh well, we'll try again later.