Thursday, November 14, 2013

november please stop being cold.

I have been busy around here getting ready for our next relief society activity. craft night.
I'll be so glad when its over. Here I am sanding a million blocks to make little nativity scene.
I have really grown to love the belt sander. Great invention.


Here is my dad with some kids on his lap. cute crazy kids.
Nora has been so cute, she has started to set the table any time she sees Jonny or I
cooking. She opens the silverware drawer and takes it to the table & places it around the table.
Last night Ian was in the bath and she went to the linen closet got a towel and brought it
to the bath. No one asked her to, she just loves to be helpful. And boy is she observant!

 Ahh. remember summer. I miss you summer time.
come back soon. The kids playing in jonnys truck.
 I made some caramels last week. They were so wonderful. I used this recipe for the caramels
& added coarse sea salt to the top. I think Im giving this to all the teachers for christmas this year.

1 comment:

emily said...

i bet the caramels are amazing.
i wish i could come visit you.
i don't think our people even sanded the blocks for our nativities, so yours will look extra nice.
that is so cute about nora.
liv has perfect teeth.