Friday, July 31, 2009

This summer we have been in a strange transition between school and jobs. As a result we have had a lot of time to spend together as a family...even in a stressful time, it has been nice to be together. Lincoln has been really into saying "whats that" over and over...and over. so that's been fun. Olivia and I finally saw Coraline. It is now available at your Cincinnati public library for check out. The book was a better told story, but i definitely appreciate all the amazing work that went into the stop action movie. If you have older kids...say 8 and up "the graveyard book" also by Neil gaiman is pretty wonderful. Olivia is spending some time in Bloomington...today she is scheduled to go to the fair with my grandma. This is a tradition. We would go to the fair with my grandma every year. I grew to love every thing about the fair in Indiana. The animals and the wonderful 4-h building with the quilts and art work...I hope she loves it to.

No comments: