Tuesday, May 31, 2011




I think I can really start to enjoy summer now. Memorial day was a beautiful day..the sun was out, the air was hot, and no rain. We had our friends over for a pretty sweet pool party/cook out. The kids were in the pool from 2:30 until 7:30 having the time of their life. As Liv was dragging up to bed she asks me  "why am I so tired"? Kids are so cute...It's days like these that remind me of how boring my life would be without them.
Really whats a pool party without several tiny little swimsuit bums running around. Ian had his first ice cream cone. He would make these awesome faces (that I missed on camera ) of delight mixed with the pain from the freezing ice cream. Oh what a fun day.

1 comment:

emily said...

we had such a fun time. i'm ready to do it again! i'm so glad summer is finally here.