Thursday, June 2, 2011


I love thursdays...my green bean delivery comes...which means yummy yummy food. Here is an example of this weeks box. I forgot to go in and customize my order and just took the stock shipment for the week. No complaints... all this stuff is awesome. I love the fresh/(local when in season) organic produce, but almost just as much I love the grocery store you can shop from and have added on to your order. I got the most amazing bbq sauce last week made with local indiana honey, grass fed meats for less than I can get them at my local store.And the best eggs from mobile hen houses. All this and no up front costs... they charge me weekly and I can tell them no thanks...im done at any time. And they bring it to my door! No wrestling babies at the farmers market...or old produce gross and wrinkled from the grocery store. I am going to seriously miss this when I move. a lot.

2 comments:

emily said...

yum! i'm going to sign up as soon as i can find my wallet...

Carolyn said...

I'm so jealous!