Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Old picture from our christmas road trip...sorry. I haven't really felt like taking pictures lately. Ive been very tired and... huge. This baby is wearing me out, and she still hasn't turned. Ive been working on baby blankets and baby bedding and baby art, and gifts for other people and I am almost ready for little honey to be here...just need a rocking chair. I can't wait to meet her. The kids are doing well. Liv is so wrapped up in this harry potter series...she is on to book 4 and reads so fast, im sure she will be done soon. Lincoln is getting so good at writing and is starting to read small words...he is so sweet and handsome and lively and loud. Ian my sweet little mop top...loves to dance and kiss stuffed animals, and play with his toys.
Im having a really hard time thinking about this little baby. Its so hard to go from 3 natural, healthy, drug free births...to major surgery as a form of having a baby. I hope it all works out and she is strong and healthy.

1 comment:

emily said...

I've been thinking about you!!! I was really hoping she had turned. Is your doc gonna try that external version? The manual turning? I still really hope you don't have to have surgery.
Maddie is reading HP too, but she takes forever, never seems to get fully sucked in. Will said he missed Lincoln yesterday. I bet Ian is such a big lovable lump. I miss you too and pray that baby will turn!