Monday, March 5, 2012

Well..I am officially full term. She can come anytime now and be good to go. Also, as of my friday appointment she flipped. So she is now head down and we can just wait for her to get born....hopefully she will stay down there.
Poor baby Ian had to get his last immunization shots today...we had gotten a bit behind during the move/dr. records transfers. It is so hard to watch your kids be in pain:(
We went on a family trip to the Ikea last week. Our kids think this is the bees knees and LOVE going.
Here is Ian enjoying a cinnamon roll.

3 comments:

emily said...

I was just about to email you!!! She flipped! I'm so so happy for you! Can you tell by all my exclamation points?!

I'm jealous about Ikea. #1 I love their food. #2 Elle just spilled hot pink nail polish on our comforter.

I'm still going to email you.
!!!!!

Carolyn said...

I'm now full term as well. Baby girl due on March 24. Here's hoping for easy deliveries and healthy babies for both of us!

maryirene said...

good luck! hope it all goes well. we're thinking of you!