Tuesday, May 1, 2012

lincolns birthday

                       
                                We started out by hand delivering these pretty helium balloons...each had a cute
invitation that I made in illustrator, and note that says "pop me". Linc was SO excited to give these to his friends. p.s. this idea was inspired by some creative person on the internet and those cool machines that used to put teddybears inside balloons as a gift...remember those at the mall? remember malls:)
anyway....



















Liv made balloon animals and we played all sorts of balloon games. The biggest hit was the balloon darts, and a game where we popped balloons to find prizes inside. We made the party short 1.5 hours and that was enough for me.....wow im sure glad i dont have 12 kids, all age 5. Happy 5th birthday Lincky James....I love you!

1 comment:

emily said...

I am seriously impressed! what a fun party and theme. I don't know how you handled all those kids.

Happy birthday Lincoln!!!