Thursday, May 3, 2012

Things to smile about....


                                        Everytime I go in Liv's room and see this darling turquoise chair
                                     It makes me really happy...its the perfect size and in great shape.
       

 The new domino magazine...its lovely. I love their style of decorating, and all the good tips and inspiration....love love love the painted stairs.
 This darling girl, oh how I love her. and this great snuggle wrap thing ive been really wanting but just couldn't make myself pay 30 dollars for it. Found it at tj maxx for 6! it makes her sleep longer at night, and that makes me very happy:)
 Hearing olivia play her guitar, and sing. She has only been taking lessons almost 2 months but she is really catching on, and is doing really well. She has a recital on the 11th.
                                            these two crazy monkeys...so cute.



                                       going to the farm and fleet with jonny and seeing all the baby
                                       chickens they have for sale.

No comments: