Friday, September 21, 2012

random stuff

Ah...It is finally friday. Its a rainy day and getting chilly already.

-I had to get all the winter weather bedding out this week.
-Jonny and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary...wow.
-I had the kids pictures taken. I am very anxious to see how they turn out!
-I am working on a lesson because I have to teach relief society on sunday. horrible idea.
-Took Ian, Lincoln, and Nora to the library this afternoon. Overall Ian did pretty well.
  our new little towns library is even nicer than the old one.
-I have been riding my bike a few times a week on the bike path across the street. I love workouts
 where you can feel your muscles burning!
- We walk to school from time to time and today lincoln went into the school all by himself...no                  
 hesitations. He is making great progress:)

                                   sweet gray babies.
                                             teaching ian how to ride his trike.
                                              liv rode her bike with me to town.
           Random corn...i know. But this made me smile when I saw it at the grocery store. This was the beginning of summer. Corn taller than me.

2 comments:

su-tang 3000 said...

That's a good lookin' LoveSac!

emily said...

everyone of your posts just makes me miss you so much!!! Nora is so so cute and I really miss your kids. It would be fun to ride bikes together.