Thursday, October 4, 2012

thursday

                       I don't think I have ever experienced a more amazing fall. The weather is perfect, the trees are so so beautiful. Our street has several large mature trees that line it. They are all beautiful shades of autumn.
Lincoln is such a little crafter. He is concerned our house isn't decorated well enough for Halloween  He scours the internet for "Halloween crafts for kids" and delights in making all sorts of crafts for our home. he will often say " we need a really really scary craft. We need a deadly craft" The paper towel roll spider hanging from our front door is pretty deadly. Here is a non halloween picture he made for me. Its him with Jonny and me.











Ian found some shaving cream, at least he only painted with it on the shower walls.

Nora has stopped sleeping. We are up all hours of the night. I am so, so tired. She is cutting 4 top teeth at once. Who does that...its so sad. They are almost there I can see the white edges of them all. If I can just keep my sanity one more month I think the worst of it will be past us.

1 comment:

emily said...

ugh! i am so sorry. i am finally getting some sleep (except for maybe tonight) and i don't think i could go back. i do NOT miss being that tired. I hope those teeth come fast and you can get back to normal.

that is so so cute about linc and the crafting. i think we need some deadly crafts around here too...

and ian is such a big boy. how did that happen?!