Monday, October 22, 2012

Nora can eat!

miss Nora mae is really loving "solid" foods. My friend came over a couple weeks ago and we made tons of baby food. We each prepared several fruits and vegetables and then had tons of fun blending yummy combinations together. We froze them in ice cube trays and the next day I had several bags full of colorful little frozen cubes. We made some seriously delicious baby food....Ian steals it as much as he can. Nora is in full on "solid" food mode now, and eats her 3 meals a day....plus tons of nursing. She has 6 teeth, so she may be moving on to crunchy apples soon. She also sits up and is a serious flirt. I cant go to the grocery store without 10 people going on about "look at that cute baby!" She like to smile at people. People like that.

                                                       molly and nora playing with toys.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

She's a cutie! And I love the pictures of your kids!

emily said...

k, how did I miss this post? I'm jealous about your baby food party, sounds like a great idea. wyatt would probably like to get in on that too! nora is so cute.