Sunday, May 26, 2013

days in may

Ian's birthday was yesterday (pictures coming soon)
He loves chocolate cake, with all of his little heart.
He is 3!
Now I won't get as many "wow, really he's only 2?" comments.

The weather here has been crazy 30's (low) and 90 (high) in the same week.
I really dont mind, the longer we hold off of blaring hot humid days the better.
as long as there is sunshine, I'm a happy camper.

Today we drove over to see the baby Bison (that were born last week) here in town.
Aw, so sweet.

My friend and I escaped for a little bit and went to this awesome church rummage sale.
I found some cute vintage wool skirts for winter, and lots of fabric and some cute kids clothes.
Anyway a whole big box, for 7 dollars!  It's the little things.






1 comment:

emily said...

cute pictures. I can't believe Ian is 3 anyway! I remember when he was such a tiny lump.

What? No pics of the finds? I want to see!